Feb 21, 2017
Jeffrey Slayter is a positive disrupter of psyches, having played the role of transformational coach and facilitator, speaking to over 3 million people in 12 countries. In today's interview, he shares the habits and mindset of the world's biggest thinkers and world changers so you can start implementing them in your life for greater happiness, impact, and fulfillment of your true purpose.
What is the primary aspect holding you back from being the leader and world changer you were created to be? What is the dirty trap of achievement and how do you avoid it? How do you overcome fear and transform your life experience? What is true transformation? How do you discover your purpose in life and turn it into a business that you love?
Jeffrey answers these questions and more, as he shares the power in getting comfortable with being uncomfortable, along with his personal entrepreneurial journey that landed him on the biggest stages in the world.
1) The block you think is there...isn't.
2) Action changes beliefs. Take action in the face of fear.
3) Rather than creating a To-Do List, build a To-Be List. (Richard Branson)
3) Instead of trying to get rich, first focus on making a base hit, and buy back your time.
4) Failure is a part of life. You might lose your dream but you'll gain your destiny. (Tony Robbins)
5) When you eat and live healthy, your body needs less sleep. You can gain 1-2 hours a day, which translates into an extra month every year. (David Wolfe)
7) Stop being a character in someone else's book. Strip away mainstream culture's programming and write the story of your own life.
Habits Of The World's Biggest Thinkers and Change-Makers:
1) Get up a little earlier in the morning and start your day by journaling for at least 5 minutes.
2) Meditate/pray for 20 minutes a day.
3) Start your day with a healthy superfood smoothie (see David Wolfe recommendations for list of ingredients).
4) Exercise almost every day.
5) Spend 1 hour outside every day, with your feet in the ground/sand.
6) Prioritize your day the night before. Choose the #1 thing that will have the greatest impact on all your other tasks and objectives.
7) Associate with other people who challenge the status quo.
8) Instead of asking, "How can I do more?" ask yourself, "How can I do less, and be more successful?"
9) At night before you go to bed, journal for at least 5 minutes.
10) Be different. Do what you are afraid of and take more adventures.
Additional Speaker Tip:
A quick way to overcome your fear of public speaking is to create a slide deck with 7 emotional pictures (one per slide) that mean something to you. Don't use notes; simply tell the story of what the pictures mean to you.
Free Resources - Visit www.jeffreyslayter.com
Uncovering the Wisdom of 8 of the World’s Biggest Thinkers
How To Prepare a $100M exit for your company
Jeffrey Slayter Bio
Jeffrey Slayter is a transformational coach and facilitator, who has spoken to over three million people from twelve different countries. He has shared the stage with other incredible thought leaders like Sir Richard Branson (founder of Virgin), Brian Tracy (world renown motivational speaker and author), Dr. Demartini (star from the movie The Secret), Frank Kern (the highest paid direct response internet marketer in the world), Tim Ferris (Author Four Hour WorkWeek), Tony Robbins and many others.
He questions the validity of the beliefs that are holding leaders back. Having likely coached one of the coaches you’ve engaged at some point along your entrepreneurial journey, Jeffrey Slayter has a level of mastery in facilitation that will have even the most skeptical of clients melting away years of being “stuck” in debilitating patterns. Whether you’re building a billion dollar company or about to break through to the 7 figure mark, there are some core human behaviors that Jeffrey will help you embody faster than anyone else.
Some of the world’s biggest game changers, social entrepreneurs, internet marketers and consultants have reported that Jeffrey’s golden edge is to integrate “purpose with profits” in a way that brings greater meaning to the work they are doing here in the world. Jeffrey feels called here in this lifetime to support the awakening of Entrepreneurs while helping them achieve even greater outcomes for their purpose, profits, people and the planet.
Connect With Jeffrey Slayter Online