Mar 26, 2018
Want to create more success in your career, health, and relationships?
Teal Thompson has been teaching The Avatar Course for more than 20 years. Avatar is an international self-empowerment program that teaches you how to create your life deliberately.
The course is taught in more than 75 countries globally and has been translated into more than 25 languages. Teal teaches all over the U.S. and Latin America in English and Spanish. She’s passionate about helping people achieve their goals and dreams and increasing the amount of compassion, personal responsibility and service to others in the world by guiding people through The Avatar Course.
In the business world, Teal has used the Avatar Tools to create everything from having her songs as a singer, songwriter, guitarist featured on Warner Brothers and Paramount Pictures TV Shows and Soundtracks, to helping to launch Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater (a $40 million concert venue in Austin, Texas) as the Executive Producer of the in-house Production Company, to helping to brand and launch the LIVESTRONG campaign to global success and consulting with Fortune 500 companies on strategies to grow their businesses to the next level.
In our conversation with Teal, she unpacks the steps for creating success, including the starting point for success, how to know if your goals are right for you, and understanding your belief blueprint and the role that beliefs have on your ability to achieve success. She shares how she transformed her own beliefs from playing in coffee shops and having writers block to writing four songs in one week, and having her songs shared with nine major record labels. Teal then guides us through a Sticky Attention Exercise, where we discover where our attention naturally goes and how to recover our self-determinism.
We end our chat discussing the Compassion Project, designed to increase the amount of compassion in the world. The Compassion Project cards, created by the Founder of the Avatar Course, have been translated into 34 languages, and distributed to over 5.9 million people worldwide. To obtain copies of these cards, contact Teal Thompson at www.tealthompson.com.
1) The starting point for success is knowing where you’re headed and having clear goals that are right for you.
2) Harry Palmer’s Three Life Inventory – 3 key questions to ask yourself:
3) First discover your belief blueprint, then you can decide whether your beliefs are working for you or not.
4) Becoming aware of your transparent beliefs cause them to lose their power over you.
5) Sticky Attention Exercise – the objective is to explore the behavior of your own attention and the expected results are insights and some recovery of self-determinism.
6) Our attention helps us solidify our reality. Where are we putting our attention?
7) Compassion Project & Exercise – designed to increase the amount of compassion in the world. 5.9 cards translated into 34 different languages (order cards at www.tealthompson.com)
Connect With Teal Thompson
Website: https://www.tealthompson.com (available in English and Spanish)