Jan 13, 2020
Udo Erasmus has impacted over 5 million lives with his message
on how to achieve perfect health and harmony with each other.
As founder of Udo’s Choice, he invented the machinery for making
oils, enyzmes, probiotics and more. Udo first pioneered Flax Seed
Oil and has sold and distributed 25 million bottles of his product
line in 50+ countries. He’s also sold over 250,000 copies of his
Fats That Heal Fats That Kill. He has delivered 5,000+ live
presentations in 40+ countries and given 3,000 media interviews.
As an acclaimed author, speaker and expert on Total Sexy Health,
Udo developed an 8 step process that takes into consideration all
of the elements of whole health, including our mental health,
presence and awareness, our life energy and being in harmony with
nature and humanity.
Udo is a teacher at Tony Robbins events (on oils) and Deepak
Chopra's events (on peace), and has keynoted an international Brain
Health conference, and lectured at conferences on five continents.
Udo has an extensive education in Biochemistry, Genetics and
Biology and Nutrition as well as a Masters Degree in Counseling
In his conversation with us, Udo shares why total sexy health is
necessary for us individually as well as a society and what
inspired him to dedicate his life to the search for answers to
life’s deepest questions.
He explains how he launched the movement around healthy fats,
and why starting a movement itself should never be the goal. We
explore fascinating health facts, the essence of life energy,
awareness and peace, how to heal your heartache and discontentment,
and what it will take for humanity to live in perfect health and
- My health is my responsibility and if I don’t pay attention by
what I eat and drink and how I breathe, then life can’t do the job
it was meant to do.
- Our cooking oils are treated with harmful chemicals, and then
bleached and deodorized. We end up with oil that is odorless,
tasteless and colorless, which we put in plastic which leeches into
the oil quicker than into water. The result is that .5 to 1% of the
molecules are damaged and changed to something unnatural that life
never made a program to break down.
- In a tablespoon of oil that is 1% damaged by the way industry
processes it, you get 60 quintillion damaged molecules - more than
a million damaged molecules for every one of your body’s 60
- Light, oxygen and heat damage oils very rapidly. They are our
most sensitive molecules and we give them the least care, doing
even more damage to the oils when we heat them in a frying
- Damaged oils cause more health problems than any other part of
nutrition. Making the change to good oils or to the seeds that
contain them will give you more benefits than any other part of
- 99% of the population does not get enough Omega 3 for optimum
- There must be a way that human beings can live in harmony
together, because it is harmony within us that is being one with
the energy that created us.
- If we take our awareness from out there where it’s always
wandering around looking at this or that, and take it out of our
brains where we collect all that information, and bring it deeper
into the core of our being, we will experience peace that is
- Peace is actually everywhere but only peace can see it. So if
you can’t see peace, it’s because the peace in you is not
- Discontentment comes from a disconnection from the core of our
being. That disconnect happens right after we’re born. We go from
being present inside and absent outside, to being present outside
and absent inside.
- Our mind is a substitute reality – it’s not real, it’s just a
representation of reality, not reality itself.
- When we are discontent or when there is an ache in our heart –
that is a call to come home; to be present within. It’s a trigger
from the loss of yourself that happened a long time ago.
- When we come home, we feel whole. When we feel whole, we don’t
steal other people’s stuff. When we don’t steal other people’s
stuff, we can live in harmony together. We can also ensure that
everyone’s needs are met on a long-term sustainable basis.
- Wholeness is a biological experience. It’s an experience of the
life force (God, source energy). When you’re in touch with that,
you feel whole, because you’re built that way.
- We are subject to what’s going on externally but we are masters
of what’s going on internally, should we choose to take on that
challenge. And it’s a challenge because our senses will constantly
what to draw us to focus outwards, and we have to deliberately
decide to connect at the core of our being.
- Starting a movement is not a smart goal. A movement comes out
of a different state of being. You’re missing the point if you’re
doing a peace movement. You’ll be thinking, how can I do this,
manipulate that, and then you’re immediately in a place of no
- If you want to be a peacemaker, peace has got to be your state
of being. Then you may help others along their way of finding
peace, but you can’t make anybody go there.
- Whatever state of being that you’re living in, that’s the kind
of movement you’re creating.
- Sexy has more to do with presence, spirituality, and
upliftedness, than it has with genitals. Sexy is energetic.
- Our disconnection from ourselves and our discontentment that
comes from that, are the driving force behind all the damage done
in our environment, social relationships, political lives, health
issues, etc. Everything that’s not working comes from us not
working, and that comes from us not being present.
- Awareness, energy and inspiration – the 3 core elements of
total sexy health are the ones we are most ignorant about. Even
though they have much more power than the physical things we pay
- In studying biology – the study of life – the only thing we
didn’t study was life. Rather, we studied form.
- In studying psychology – the study of soul – the only thing we
didn’t study was soul. Rather, we studied the mind.
- In studying health – we studied disease not health. It’s called
health care but it’s really disease management.
- In studying religion, you get all kinds of interpretations
rather than the actual experience. You can memorize scriptures and
they’ll still just be in your head, but what was the experience
that the master had? There is an experience to be had, otherwise
it’s just a head-trip. A lot of what we claim is religious are just
head-trips, and between those head-trips we do a lot of really
atrocious, life-hostile things.
- Most of what we fight are ideas – ideas that we picked up from
other people, so they aren’t even our own ideas.
- When your heart aches, you’re already out of your head. That’s
99% of the challenge. So sit with the ache. Take time to just be.
Doing takes us away from being.
- Take time to be with the emptiness of your heart. Your heart is
actually full. You feel empty because you’re not in it.
- Google gets you everything except yourself.
- The message of the Master: “I am come not to judge but to
love.” If all people on earth would live by that, it would be
heaven on earth.
Free Gift and Resources:
Free book on Total Sexy Health (and additional videos): http://udoerasmus.com/leaders
Connect To Udo Erasmus