Jan 3, 2017
Want to make 2017 the best year of your life?
In this interview, international coach, speaker, and adventurer, Cameron R. Brown shares with us why most New Year's resolutions don't work, and what to do instead, in order to have the best year of your life in 2017.
What is the step-by-step process for achieving your goals?
What do you do when you exceed what you believe you're worthy of?
How can you make every year better than the last?
Cameron answers these questions and more. He is on a mission to connect, inspire and change the world, by showing people what's possible, no matter where you come from.
1) Rather than simply focusing on taking more action, ask yourself, "Who is it that I need to become in order to be in alignment with the outcome I desire?"
2) Auto-pilot is great, providing it is aligned with who you want to become.
3) Be OK with being vulnerable.
4) Choose LOVE over fear, EXPERIENCES over things and BELONGING over separation.
5) Flip your Focus Switch - What is it that you DO want? How can you experience more of that right now? What is one action you can take around that?
6) Make it a game!
Steps For Creating & Achieving Your Goals For 2017
1) Identify your MISSION - why are you here? What is 2017 about for you?
2) What are the EMOTIONS you're willing to experience?
3) Who do you need to BECOME?
4) What are the VEHICLES you are going to use to bring your mission to fruition and allow yourself to experience these emotions on a consistent basis?
5) What is your VISION? 3 years from now and 12 months from now?
6) What 3 things must happen in the next 90 days to make that a reality?
7) What is your THEME WORD for the year?
Cameron R. Brown Bio
Born and raised in the outback of Australia, Cameron has turned his dream and passion for helping others into a socially conscious company that is impacting millions of lives.
Cameron's philosophy is that when good people thrive, they do more good, and that's what can truly change the world. Through Thriving Collective, he coaches and empowers people to dream big, live fully and make an impact.
He is currently embarking on a year-long adventure, traveling and speaking around the world, while giving a voice to causes he believes in.
Connect With Cameron